woensdag 20 april 2011

PVS 24

So after a long time of absentise I will try putting more on the blog. I have to catch up with the other to PVS's but I assume that they will be on the blog after the next vacation.

I'll start with the assignment. We had to draw 2 infographics, 3 illustrations for a newspaper and an interactive island.

I'll start with the 2 infographics. I havent scanned the paper scetches for this assignment so you'll have to do with the final of wip-foto's.

Well first infographic is about pirates in somalie and you have to show the danger zone, some money expensses and what actions the are going to take against the pirates.


The second Infographic is about how much energy surtain products use and how much they will cost you in a year. I found this one to be quite funny to do ceartainly because i dont work allot witch illustrator and this one came out great.



Now we go to the illustrations. Of the 3 we had to make I will only show 2. These were also the 2 best of the 3. Ill start wit the illustration for weed. We got the article about weed and had to make up what we thought it was telling us and make an illustration based on that. I thought that the article told more of controlling weed and more security for it. So I drew a weed plant under constant surveillance. As if it were to be controled from the moment it was made.







The next illustration was about the addiction called facebook twitter and other social feeds. As i in the previous we got an article and had to make an illustration. 





With some colorbalance...:



And i will post my island as soon as possible. And hope you enjoyed my art. Thanks for the watch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten